Scarborough’s Premier Live Music Venue and Bar
Perth is a diverse cultural city with a lot to give. We are home to some of the most unique and entertaining bars in Western Australia. Here in Scarborough we are extra lucky to have our venue situated in the heart of the Sunset Coast. With fantastic sunny weather mixed a relaxed atmosphere it’s the perfect place to sit back with a cold refreshing drink and enjoy some of the best live music Perth has to offer.
The Indi Bar takes live music very seriously. We provide live entertainment 5 nights a week. Many artists have started their musical careers here on our stage before going on and making it big. The intimate venue provides a great relaxing atmosphere with many acts returning regularly. We have local and international talent from every music genre grace our stage nightly. Check out our Thursday Open Mic Night, hosted by TJ ‘Trojan John,’ where you will find up and coming local talent. Get your dancing shoes on and hit the dance floor while enjoying the sweet sounds from some of the best acts in Perth.
We have nightly drink specials and some of the friendliest bar staff on the Sunset Coast. Come in for amazing food, delicious drinks and spectacular live entertainment.
- Mondays – Pro & Cash Table Texas Holden poker hosted by World Poker Tour
- Tuesdays – Jam Session – Bring your guitar, bongos, tambourine, triangle, whatever you play at let the rhythm flow. For more info follow Indi Bar on facebook or text Ricky to 0415110720.
- Wednesdays – Club Acoustica – A chilled night of acoustic artists playing original music in a stripped back mode in a relaxed lounge room vibe. FREE ENTRY!
- Thursdays – The Indi Bar Open Mic Night hosted by Mossy Fogg – Featuring some of the best up and coming talent that Perth and WA have to offer on display at one of the biggest open mics in WA and Australia in general. Hosted by local troubadour Turin Robinson AKA Mossy Fogg and The Indi Bar, it has help produce some of WA most respected musicians by giving them time to hone their craft of performing before a live audience.
To be apart of the supporting action just come on down from 8pm every Thursday, with $5 entry on the door.
If you wish to perform just send an email through (bookings are essential) to Turin at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM the facebook page to book a spot at one of the most revered Open Mics in WA.
- Fridays & Saturdays – Local & Touring bands every Friday & Saturday from locals boys The Southern River Band to touring acts such as Ash Grunwald. Check our gig guide for all the latest info or our Facebook page
- Sundays – Currently we have two reggae nights, a blues night and a brazilian night each month on sundays. From September 25th 2016 we will be going to all reggae and putting on a huge Sunday session!
Seven days a week, twice every day for a total of 14 happy hours a week!
From 12pm to 1pm and 5pm to 6pm receieve 20% off ALL drinks.
For the latest updates, current gig guides and specials follow us on Facebook – facebook.com/indibar
Tagsbec dawson ben merito benny mayhem blues blue shaddy blues night brazillian brazillian night British India china doll club acoustica edie green entertainment gig guide indi bar irish irish night junior bowles kyle bonser laneway music live live music live music scarborough logan crawford moody alice morgan bain music oakland open mic owen lane rasta blasta reggae reggae night roast sambalicious scabrazil scarborough steve hensby sunday roast sundays the wiles tiki taane tom fisher trojan john wanderlust